- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Process invoices and pay outstanding bills for company accounts.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Provide administrative support to all team members as necessary.
- Schedule meetings, client visits and company events
- Collect and sort all mail and packages
- Perform light bookkeeping and financial record-keeping. Maintaining filing systems in paper form or electronically using databases. Responsible for basic data entry as assigned
- Maintaining supply inventory. Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Graduation Complete
Experience and Others:
- Minimum 02 (Two) Years.
- Age limit 18 to 28 (years)
- Only Male candidates Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 20,000 to 22,000
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.